Friday, October 11, 2013

Understanding Paragraphs : Supporting Details and Transitions

Andrew Caimraj
EDUC 108-M02
10/11/2013

Chapter 7 Reflection 


Before reading chapter 7 on understanding paragraphs, I believe it will be about how we can understand paragraphs better. Also how we can use certain strategies to analyze certain details in a paragraph. Therefore there will be certain sentences that can actually help us explain certain details with in certain paragraphs when we are reading stories in many articles. Finally when reading chapter 7 I will acquire knowledge about understanding paragraphs when I'm reading .

After reading chapter 7, I learned that supporting details is facts and ideas explains the overall view of the paragraph. Where it gives explanations about the main idea of this paragraph. Also I also learned that key details are details that directly explains the main idea. Therefore when reading a paragraph I can now recognize what these details give to you and how to tell if these details are in the paragraph.  When I'm reading a major or important story I can now going to more details when I'm actually reading an article in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment